BEST-SELLING FAR INFRARED SAUNAS BEAUTIFY, REVITALIZE, SWEAT AWAY WEIGHT AND INCHES!
BEAUTY, WELLBEING, VITALITY
You can have all the benefits to your beauty and sense of well-being of a full-sized sauna. Here is the same FIR (Far Infrared Radiation) technology found in larger and heavier saunas, but in a portable, affordable unit you can store away neatly.
THE AUTHENTIC, CERTIFIED, ORIGINAL
Only genuine InfraSpa brand Infrared saunas carry the cETLus certification mark, and only our company and our distributors bear the
code 3093630. Beware of other companies using our code fraudulently! Certification Details...
FAR INFRARED SAUNAS & CONVENTIONAL SAUNAS
A conventional sauna can only convey the heat to the body indirectly (via warm air currents). But Infrared rays go right through the air and convert to heat on contact with the body. Only 20 percent of the energy from an Infrared heater heats up the air, leaving 80 percent to heat you directly. That's why an Infrared-heated sauna can warm you to a greater depth and more efficiently than a conventional sauna, while letting you breathe easily. We have both portable Infrared saunas and wood Infrared saunas.
WHEN THE BODY'S CORE TEMPERATURE IS RAISED
The normal core body temperature is 36°C-38°C. Excess heat may come from exertion or from a hot environment. The body has two ways to rid itself of excess heat: • The heart rate steps up to move blood - and heat - from internal organs to the skin. • Sweating occurs so that sweat can evaporate, and cool the body.
A sauna is really inducing a measured amount of heat stress in the body, to promote sweating.
The pores are opened, toxin-bearing sweat is released, the body's water content decreases.
The lower settings on the infrared sauna provide heat levels high enough to make most people start sweating. But we all respond differently to Infrared Heat. Read More
COMPARE WITH A WOODEN SAUNA FOR EASE, AFFORDABILITY, PORTABILITY!
EVERY FAMILY MEMBER CAN ENJOY ONE!
THE AGE-OLD SAUNA
"Saunas" have existed in various forms for thousands of years, most famously in the ancient country of Finland, where the word "sauna" originated. Other cultures knew the relief of exposing the body to periods of elevated heat, as in steam-baths or hotsprings. Well-known too are the sweat-lodges of Native North Americans. The sauna's purpose, as a cleansing and relaxing enclosure, has not changed much over time, but technological advances bring convenient new ways to enjoy the heat of the sauna.
"FAR INFRARED" HEAT
The sun is our principal source of infrared heat. As the sun's rays hit the surface of the earth, the heat we perceive is in fact Far Infrared waves, invisible but reaching us along with the visible "light' waves. Infrared heat is essential for all life. Lying on a beach, you are soaking up infrared heat. Unfortunately you are also receiving direct damaging ultra-violet rays, on the other side of the visible spectrum. FIR heat provides the healthy benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation.
The invisible and very safe Far Infrared heat produced by an Infrared sauna penetrates well below the skin, causing the body to sweat at air temperatures of 110 - 140 ° F (much lower than conventional saunas). Far Infrared heat can
provide topical heating to raise tissue temperature; for the temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain, arthritis and muscle spasms; relieving stiffness; and promoting relaxation of muscle tissue.
WOODEN SAUNAS AND PORTABLE SAUNAS A portable Infrared Sauna incorporates the same elements as a (furniture-sized) wooden Infrared Sauna, and gives the same revitalizing results to the body inside it. The same FIR technology heats the body in an enclosed space. The portable sauna is significantly more affordable, but without a loss in effectiveness.
WHY BUY YOUR INFRARED SAUNA I-SPA FROM US?
HERE ARE 7 GREAT REASONS:
30 DAYS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
2 YEAR WARRANTY
CE, cETLus, ISO 13485, Canada Medical Device License #64148
OPTIONAL IONIZER + EXTRA CERAMIC HEATER
EASY SET UP
EXTRA LARGE SIZE AVAILABLE
THREE FREE GIFTS with your purchase of our regular-priced I-Spa! Not applicable for the reconditioned I-Spa.