DIRECTIONS IN BRIEF
Full printed and DVD instructions in package.
Cupping with Vacuum Bulb
1. Attach vacuum bulb to appropriate-sized micro-cup or glass cup for the chosen area of the face.
2. Apply lotion or oil to the skin of the face.
3. Apply cup to face, squeeze the bulb to create a vacuum. Glide the cup over the target area, or vary technique as per suggestions in manual. Avoid extra sensitive areas.
IMPORTANT: Once you fully insert the glass cup tip into the vacuum bulb, it is not recommended to remove it. Plastic micro-cups however, are easily removed.
Scar care with “The Extractor”
1. Attach The Extractor to appropriate-sized (plastic only) cup.
2. Apply cup to scar area, push the plunger all the way in until you feel the suction. Various motion techniques in manual.
3. Not for use on the face, new scars, or sensitive areas.
Sting / Bite / First Aid Treatment with “The Extractor”
1. Attach The Extractor finger pump to appropriate-sized cup.
2. Apply cup to affected area. Push the plunger all the way in to suck out sting, venom, splinter, or other foreign matter.